Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I'm new To Super 8mm so please read !!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dGUSTERmTR3b's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11th, 2000
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hi-
    i have been in the video medium for several years now. I just purchased a super 8mm camera for $5 -a Bell and Howell MS30... is that camera any good ? any1 know much about it ?I 've read about it a little bit before i bought it but their wasn't much about it.

    Also - with the cartridges of film, Do i have to be in a dark room toreplace the film in thecamera ?

    Any advice/tips would be helpfull
    Thanks
    Jon

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Rayosm's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I don't know this particular model but Bell and Howell were one of the world's leading manufacturers of amateur and professional movie equipment. They are a British company I think they are still in business but their later equipment was made in Japan. If your $5 camera works o.k. you should have an excellent camera.
    No, you don't need to change your film in the dark. If you change films part way through you will lose a few frames which can be edited out later. Enjoy your venture into movie making.
    Ray Osmothely ([email protected](

    ------------------
    Ray

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •